Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Guides Hub
We've got a guides hub with everything you need to know about The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom takes you on another wondrous adventure in Hyrule. As Link, you'll battle numerous foes, explore new locations, discover many secrets, and even engage in a bit of DIY with your new crafting Ultrahand. Things can get a bit overwhelming due to numerous mechanics and ideas. However, our Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guides hub will help you on your journey.
Guilty Gear -Strive- Asuka R♯ Official Reveal Trailer Guilty Gear -Strive- Asuka R♯ Exclusive Gameplay Starship Troopers: Extermination - Early Access Launch Trailer Sclash - Release Date Trailer Isonzo - Free Grappa Update - OUT NOW TRAILER Diablo IV | Gameplay Launch Trailer PUBG | Patch Report #23.2 Street Fighter 6 - Open Beta Video 3: Competitive Features & Events Mortal Kombat - "Tomorrow Is A New Dawn" Date Teaser Trailer Rocket League x Fast & Furious Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Trailer Dead by Daylight: Nicolas Cage | Teaser Trailer Street Fighter 6 Character Guide | Guile
Starter and general guides
- Beginner's guide - Learn some tips and tricks as you begin your journey.
- Starting area: Great Sky Island overview - Here's what you can expect in this starting area.
- Where to go first - Find out which region to visit first as part of the campaign.
- How to repair weapons - Weapon durability is back, but this time you can work around it.
- How to fast travel - There are multiple ways to fast travel in the game.
- Recipes list and cookbook - It's time to cook, Jesse--er, Link.
- Skyview Towers - Reveal areas of the map and get launched into the sky while you're at it.
- Geoglyphs and Dragon's Tears - Find the pools of water to see a vision.
- How to earn more money/Rupees - Make some extra cash as you go on an adventure.
- How to respec hearts and stamina - Choose hearts or stamina, or exchange one for the other.
- How to farm more Spicy Peppers - You'll need a lot of these when you visit snowy regions.
- Where to find Hestu - The dancing Korok is back and he'll increase your inventory slots.
Important and unique items
- How to get the paraglider - You won't get far without this crucial early item.
- How to get the Wingsuit - Get improved controls when skydiving with this clothing set.
- How to dye your armor and paraglider - Want to change the colors of your equipment? Here's how.
- How to get Majora's Mask - Find this iconic mask that comes with a nice gameplay benefit, too.
- How to get the Hylian Shield - Link's iconic shield is available early on.
- How to get Midna's Helmet - Find this throwback helmet during your adventure.
- How to get the Tunic of the Wind - Dress Link in his classic green tunic if you're feeling nostalgic.
- Misko's Treasures - There are treasures hidden in caves, netting you some unique chest pieces.
- How to get the Yiga armor set - You may find part of this armor set on a side quest, but here's how to complete the set.
Abilities: Ultrahand, Zonaite Devices, and Sage Companions
- All abilities - Learn about all the abilities you can unlock in the game.
- Sage abilities and how to unlock them - Here's a rundown of the many Sage abilities you'll obtain and which to prioritize.
- Zonai Devices - These are the Zonai contraptions that you'll make use of.
- How to upgrade your Energy Cell - Don't let your battery get depleted.
- Ultrahand tips - Here are some nifty tricks when using the Ultrahand's grab and attach actions.
- Autobuild tips - This important skill is easily missable--so don't miss it!
- Best weapon Fuses for the early-game - We've got some suggestions for things you can cast Fuse on.
- How to get the Camera and Sensor - Get the Camera and Sensor so you can track everything easily.
- How to get the Travel Medallion - Obtain your own instant teleportation circles.
Chasm and Depths
- Depths and Chasms overview - Learn about the Depths region/world, which has its own challenges and wonders.
- Where to find the Hebra Chasm/Abandoned Hebra Mine - You'll want to locate the last Chasm that's part of the Depths quest chain.
- Master Kohga boss encounters - Master Kohga is back, and you'll bump into him more than once.
Mounts and stables
- How to get Epona - Link's trusty horse can be yours once more.
- How to get a mount - There are also other options if you need an animal mount.
- Stables guide - Here's everything to know about stables and how to use mounts with them.
Shrines and locations
- All 152 Shrine locations - It's time to find the Shrines and complete the challenges therein.
- Shrine 100% reward - Get your hands on this exclusive reward when you finish every single Shrine.
Individual Shrine solutions
Find the precise guide you need with these Shrines listed alphabetically.
- Domizuin Shrine
- Ekochiu Shrine
- Gasas Shrine
- Gemimik Shrine
- Jikais Shrine
- Jiosin Shrine
- Jochi-iu Shrine
- Kiuyoyou Shrine
- Kyokugon Shrine
- Marakuguc Shrine
- Mayachin Shrine
- Musanokir Shrine
- Ohsozan-u Shrine
- Rasiwak Shrine
- Sepapa Shrine
- Sikukuu Shrine
- Tajikats Shrine
- Tauyosipun Shrine
- Tsutsu-Um Shrine
- Zakusu Shrine
Side quests and puzzles
- Where to trade Bubbul Gems - Loot these from Bubbulfrogs in caves, and find the NPC that wants them.
- Heroine's Secret - Help a Gerudo warrior learn more about the past.
- A Call From the Depths - The Goddess Statue seems to have lost her "eyes" somewhere.
- Typhlo Ruins - There are riddles that require you to use elemental powers.
- The Deku Tree and Great Hyrule Forest - You'll get sent back the way you came unless you cleanse the foul mists.
- Lurelin Village - Ransacked by pirates, you can restore the town to its former glory.
- Ring Ruins: Trip Through History - Numerous ruins have fallen from the sky, and you'll need to read their inscriptions.
- Great Fairies - The Great Fairies are back. Here's where you can find each of them.
- King Gleeok secret boss battle - This secret boss would prove formidable, but we found an easy workaround.
Progression guides: Main quests, bosses, and late-game
- Wind Temple walkthrough
- Colgera boss battle
- Water Temple walkthrough
- Mucktorok boss battle
- Lightning Temple walkthrough
- Queen Gibdo boss battle
- Fire Temple walkthrough
- Marbled Gohma boss battle
We'll be adding more articles to our The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guides hub, so stay tuned.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.